Sunday 31 January 2010

Ghee & Almond Cookies

An all-time favourite especially for hubby. Since I first made this some 4 years back, hubby has always loved it and it's been 2 years since I've bothered to make any cookies to begin with. Time never seemed to be on my side and since my decision to make some cookies this festive season; my as well make hubby's favourite cookies.

Also, it's quite simple to bake as well.

Ingredients A:-
- 150g ghee
- 130 icing sugar

Ingrdients B:-
- 150g almond powder (toasted)
- 230g plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder

Glazing:-
1 egg yolk

1. Stir ingredients (A) together until well mixed. Fold in ingredients (B) and stir together to form a dough
2. Make it small round balls and arrange on lined baking tray. Glaze surfaces.
3. Bake in a preheated oven at 170 degrees for about 10-15 mins. Leave to cool and then store into airtight containers.

I told you it was an easy recipe.....

No comments:

Post a Comment